18 October, 2009

R.O.M @ Republica 18th Oct 09

18th October 2009
a new chapter of our life together as Mr. and Mrs. Tee

Never thought that we could make it this far...
As we are both very different individuals, it sometimes makes me wonder how we could have done this ... if it wasn't because we are blessed, by God.

It was God that brought us to one another
when we first set eyes on each other 8 years ago.

From today forward, I pray that our union will always be blessed and loved by Grace,
and we will continue to cherish and love each other for as long as we both shall live...



"From this day forward,
You shall not walk alone.
My heart will be your shelter,
And my arms will be your home..."

- from LoveToKnow.Com -


We enjoyed the speeches delivered by Ed and Joanne.

Pastor Alan Baker, our celebrant from Swanston Church of Christ.


The beautiful cake baked by Fay from Cafe Frappe.


Our new dad & mum!
Thank you for flying over from overseas to attend this special occasion of ours.


My new extended family:
Ee Mah, new mum, new hubby, dad, new brother, and cousins.
Wished Thai, Nien & Grace were here too!


My new husband and my handsome dad.

One for me and dad.

and, another for the new mum!