18 October, 2009



Our Vows

- Picture by Jesz -

From the Groom to Bride

From this moment on, I, ... , take you, ... , to be my lawfully wedded wife, my confidant, and my soulmate for life. I pledge to honor you, to respect, support and cherish you, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live. I promise to always love you unconditionally with all my heart and make you my priority in life. This is my solemn vow I give to you today, and everyday of our lives.


From the Bride to Groom

From this moment on, I, ... , take you, ... , as my lawfully wedded husband, my lover and my best friend for life. I promise to love what I've known of you, and trust what I am yet to learn about you. I eagerly anticipate the chance for us to grow together, seeing you becoming the man you will become, and falling in love with you a little more each day. Today, I offer you my hand, my heart and my solemn vow to always stand by you, to encourage and inspire you, to laugh and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.