15 October, 2009

Makeover Session

I felt extremely privilege as Shalyn and Joanne decided to give me a last minute makeover session so that I have a brief idea of how I will look like on our registration day.

I was feeling really tired that week, having to complete a 4 weeks assignment in NSW as well as planing for the registration. Fortunate enough, my girlfriends have been really helpful and supportive especially in the final week leading up to our registration day. I certainly enjoyed being looked after by the big sisters!

Shalyn is certainly good with the hairdo.

Joanne, my make-up artist!
It was also my first experience of wearing fake lashes. It didn't feel 'right' the first time, as the lashes were obscuring my vision and I had to tilt my head backward to have a better view.


Trying to squeeze a smile from my tired face.

Hair down? Or hair up?

Still feeling a little camera shy!
Absolutely not use to seeing myself wearing make-up.

Almost there ...

Joanne did a fantastic job on the make-up. I looked totally afresh!

Dolling up with a tiara.

A different Chang Chang.