11 October, 2009

Hens Day

MBA girls decided to throw me a special HEN day at the Doncaster Shopping Town.
Baby Natasha had also participated in the get together, making her the youngest and most available lady in the group!

It was another fun day out, except, today all the attentions were on me...

Joanne made me a big and purple greeting board. Along with that, the girls had also given me a p*nis liked pacifier... which, of course, I refused to put in my mouth
(I did offer it to Baby Natasha)!


Lunch at the Groove Train was really good! The Boss decided to shout us a plate of deep fried egg plant because he accidentally dropped a slice of it when serving us.

Next, the ladies bought me a nail spa session. Considering it was my first ever professional manicure and pedicure session, I really enjoyed myself!

Shalyn & Angie started off with foot spa, whilst me and Joanne had our nails done.

Joanne - very happy with her acrylic nails.

My turn with the foot spa ... very ticklish!

Michelle recommended this Thai restaurant that is situated in Heidelberg.

Feeling contented and relaxed after dinner!

Our pretty nails!

Never had my nails this long and nice before!

The night was concluded with a brief fashion show of what I will be wearing during our ROM day in Shalyn's place. As usual, time flies when one is having too much fun. Hopefully, we will be able to do this again very soon with Angie and Joanne!