03 October, 2009

Registry Invitation Card

Two weeks to go before our Registry day.

Never really liked last minute work, but there is not much I can do after being informed about my work placement in Sydney for 4 weeks, and I know we are not going to have enough time to prepare for our Registry!

From scratch.

Nice? Took me a week to think about the design.

After 2 hours of labour.

My favourite colour paper that is attached to the back of the picture.


Luckily, I was able to complete the cutting and pasting of our invitation cards in 2 hours... YES, they are still not being sent to our guests yet. Next step is to put in some messages. Hopefully, my handwriting will not ruin the cards.

Things to be noted is that making our own invitation cards may not be the funnest things on earth as we are not that artistic, let alone the time and costs spent.

Providers of the crafting materials:
a. Photos - Kodak (at Myer Melbourne)
b. Invitation Card (overlay) - hiPP.com.au
c. Scissors - Fiskars
d. A4 Decor Paper - Christina Re
e. Vintage Printed Paper - Sullivans International (from Lincraft)
f. Glue - Bostik and Uhu (from Officeworks)