20 May, 2010

Two Weeks

Finally arrived home with big smiles on both our faces.

It was a safe flight home except for me coughing profusely during the flight, plus a Chinese uncle sitting right behind us snoring non-stop for a few hours. It was a noise war indeed between the both of us. As I got down the plane and walked pass the security health screen, I was praying hard for a normal body temperature. I remember very clearly that exactly a year ago during my trip back to KL, many were diagnosed with swine flu.

Today is just basically staying home trying to get well from flu. My condition? I was sneezing my lungs out. Glad that my temperature is still normal and my nose is still intact.

Exactly two weeks from now, CJ and I will be walking down the aisle. Can't believe that time really flies. Well, the next step for me is have a good look at our invitation card that we have ordered from Indonesia. Exciting whilst trying to work out where to start! =)